Tuesday, February 22, 2011

35 Weeks - Baby Shower Surprises

Yesterday I went to a Great Beginnings baby class with Kelly, who came down from Flagstaff to for the shower. The teacher taught us about bathing, swaddling, diapering and some milestones that you will reach as you grow. It was really nice of Kelly to come to the class with me, your Dad was on a trip with the Scouts and couldn't make it.

Today we had a baby shower for friends and family in Tucson. Marci and Kylee were so kind as to throw you the shower and it was an awesome day. Some friends from Sahuarita came up and the most surprising of all was one of my life long friends Jennie came. I had no idea she was coming until I got to Marci's house, walked into the kitchen and just saw her standing there. I was so shocked and surprised that I started crying. She drove all the way here from San Diego and I just could not believe it.

A lot of people from the Ward came and it was just a fun day. Marci's mom, Aunt Janet, had this beautiful cake made for you and it had these cute little flower A's and cute little shoes. They are so delicate and perfect, I loved them.

After the baby shower, my mum and dad, Jennie and her boyfriend Steve, Kelly, Preston and I all went out to dinner. We chatted about the old times and just enjoyed each others company.







Growth Stats
Mommy - 119 lbs
Baby Otte - 6 lbs 8 oz.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I just loved knowing about these Baby Shower Surprises. It is an amazing share. At some domestic beachside NYC venues I am also going to throw a peppa peg themed Baby Shower party for my cousin. I have found some incredible décor ideas for this bash and hoping that everyone is going to love the theme.

    ReplyDelete