Tuesday, February 22, 2011

38 Weeks - Final Ultrasound

We met with Suzie one last time to try and estimate just how much your sweet self has grown. Suzie was great and was able to get me in and out during my lunch break from work. As she looked at the pictures on the screen she was able to see that I had a lot of fluid, which is great for you. Suzie told me that when my water breaks, I will surely know. Your measurements looked great and the final number was that you were 8lbs 6 oz. I am not sure how you got so big but way to go.

Only one more day of working and then I am going to take a couple days off before you are born. We are going to clean and clean the house for you, get your room all put together and just take a breather before you change our lives. We love you so much and are beside ourselves that we get to be your parents. Not too much longer now little girl. Take care.


 

Growth Stats
Mommy - 122 lbs
Baby Otte - 8lbs 6 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment