Tuesday, February 22, 2011

36 Weeks - Growing like a Weed

We had your growth and fetal echo ultrasound today which means we had quite the crowd watching your every move. Dr. Barber, Dr. Machulla, and Suzie were all in attendance to see just how you are doing. They shared some good news, in that your heart is still growing and you are growing and growing. Suzie said you had a lot of hair and she could see it on the ultrasound flowing. We couldnt believe it. The original plan remains and you are still NICU bound but everyone is ready and waiting for your arrival.

After the team looked at everything, I asked how much you had grown in 4 weeks. They took my breath away when they told me you had grown from 4lbs 14 oz to 7lbs 8 oz. You are literally growing like a weed and I must say I am afraid if you keep it up that you wont come out. But the great thing is that the bigger you are, the better. Better for the doctors and better for you. I love you little peapod and we only have 3 weeks and 2 days left. Cant wait to meet you.
 



Growth stats
Mommy - 122 lbs
Baby Otte - 7lbs 8oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment